- As for complaints procedure a Consumer can use the legal basis under the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended) and an Consumer Rights Act of 30 May, 2014 (Dz. U. 2014 item 827 from 24 June, 2014).
- Shop takes responsibility in regard to its Client on a warranty of guarantee if a sold item has physical or legal defects. A physical defect means that the item is not compatible with the Agreement. In particular, a sold item is not compatible with the Agreement when:
a) does not have particular features of such a product as it was stated in the Agreement;
b) does not have particular features which Shop assured the Client on (including the presentation of a sample or pattern);
c) is not meant to be used for a purpose the Client informed Shop about during signing an Agreement and the Shop did not formally object to the proposed purpose;
d) it was delivered incomplete.
- Complaints relating to ordered products can be placed via email: email@example.com or via registered letter to the address:13A/12 Moniuszki Street, 80-300 Gdańsk . In order to make it easier for the client to make a complaint, a sample form has been placed at the following URL. Using it is optional.
- While making a complaint, we would like to ask you to give us Client’s: name and surname, address, data which would enable us to identify given transaction (e.g. login, order number, transaction date), item and the reason of complaint, contact details.
- While defining the way Shop shall deal with the complaint concerning a product which has physical or legal defects, a Consumer has the right to make a statement about decreasing the price or withdrawing from the Agreement. Furthermore, the Shop can exchange the flawed item for a new and non-flawed one (or if flaws will all be repaired) immediately and without any inconveniences. Such an act shall not apply to items already exchanged or repaired by the Seller (Shop) or if the Shop did not comply with the duty to replace the item for a non-flawed one or to repair it.
- Consumer can demand a replacement instead of proposed repair. Secondly, instead of replacement, they can demand a repair of the flawed item unless doing it the way the Client wanted, would be impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the way the Shop suggested. While estimating excessive costs, it is vital to consider items without defects or a kind and importance of identified defect. Moreover, it is also considered what inconveniences the Client would be subjected to.
- Reduced price should be as proportionate to the price stated in the Agreement as the value of a flawed item is proportionate to the value of a product without such defect.
- Client cannot withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
- All complaints shall be resolved immediately and in any event not later than within 14 days following the date of receipt. Lack of statement within this period of time shall be understood as accepting claims declared by the Client.
- A response to the complaint shall be sent by the same means of contact as this complaint has been sent (unless the Client chooses a different method). A response to the complaint will be additionally sent by email.
- When the complaint has been resolved favourably, the Shop shall send the Client a non-flawed or repaired (as soon as possible) product. If the repair or replacement are not possible due to reasons specified in paragraphs 5 and 6, Shop will accept an alternative solution – it will either decrease the price or send the full refund including costs of delivery.
- The right to warranty does not apply for Clients purchasing products as Contractors.